How to delete the Canvas Settings from the Mac System Library
Overview: The following steps will remove the Mac Library settings for Canvas X Draw. The Mac library contains the activation/registration settings for Canvas X Draw.
Note: All prior custom settings will be removed and will need to be redone within the program.
Applies To: Canvas Draw / Canvas X Draw for Mac OS only
- In the
Finder, select the “Go” menu then, "Go to Folder".
- Type /Library as seen below and click enter key to open.
This will take you to the Mac System Library Folder.
the Application Support folder.
the entire Canvas GFX folder to the trash.
- You will be prompted to input your Mac's password
to confirm you wish to delete. (***If you are not prompted to input your Mac password, then you are in the User Library and not the Mac Library).
deleted, restart your Mac.
- Open Canvas X Draw. Verification screens will appear -- Accept the End User License Agreement and input your Mac's password if prompted.
- The "Welcome" screen will now appear. Follow the screens to input your Canvas account email, password and license key.
- If you have an active subscription, you will receive confirmation that it is active.
- If you have a new or existing license, input the license key when prompted.
Please create a ticket if you have any problems or suggestions for this article. Thank you for using Canvas.
How to delete the Canvas User Library settings on your Mac
Overview: The following steps will remove the User Library settings for Canvas X Draw. Note: All prior custom settings will be removed and will need to be redone within the program. Applies To: Canvas Draw / Canvas X Draw on Mac OS In the Finder, ...
How do I reset Canvas settings in Windows?
Overview: If you are having issues in Canvas, you have the option to reset the Canvas settings to try to resolve the issue. Note: All prior custom settings will be removed and will need to be redone. Applies To: Canvas X, Canvas X Geo, Canvas X3 ...
How to Uninstall Canvas on Mac
Overview: Here are steps to uninstall Canvas on your Mac Applies To: Canvas Draw, Canvas X Draw Steps to Perform: Delete Canvas Draw from the Applications folder. In the Finder, choose the “Go” menu > Go to Folder. Type ~/Library as seen below and ...
How to completely uninstall and reinstall Canvas X for Windows
1) For Mac: Delete Canvas Draw from the Applications folder Delete Canvas Draw directory from \Library\Preferences\ACDSystems or Canvas GFX. Delete Canvas Draw directory from ~\Library\Preferences\ACDSystems or Canvas GFX. Delete ...
System Requirements for Canvas for Mac Versions
Overview: Canvas for Mac versions can be installed on the following macOS operating systems. Note: Please do not install Canvas on Beta or unreleased versions of macOS, as we will not be able to provide Support until it is officially released and in ...