You can draw objects in the Isometric Projection using Isometric Guides.
- An Iso-Guides Layer is locked by default to prevent accidental movement of the guidelines. You can add regular guides to that layer after unlocking the layer, if necessary.
- When an Iso-Guide Layer is created, you cannot add regular guides to a regular Guides Layer by dragging a guideline from the Rulers. But you can add it by selecting Add Guide Layer from the Document Layout palette menu.
- You can add more than one Iso-Guides Layer, just like regular Guide Layers, but you can only activate one guide layer, regardless of the Guide Layer type.
- When there is more than one Guide Layer, select one of the Guide Layers in the Document Layout palette. Active Guide Layers will have "*" at the end of their names as an indicator.
- When you show or hide Guides in the Properties bar, it will apply to the active layer.
- You can change the guides color of Iso-Guides layers by changing the color of the Color Override setting in the Document Layout palette.