Overview: There are several ways to import raster images into your document. You can Open an separate image file, Place or use Import Image to place an image file into an existing document.
Applies To: Canvas X, Canvas X Geo, Canvas X 3, Canvas X Draw
Steps To Open (Opens image in a new document):
1. Go to File > Open or press Ctrl+O (Win) or Cmd+O (Mac) and select the file format containing images you would like to open.
2. A new document will open in this format.
Steps to Import through the Image Menu (Opens image in an existing document):
1. Go to Image > Import...
2. Select the Image you would like to open and click Import.
Your selected image now appears in your existing document
Steps to Place (Opens image in an existing document):
1. Go to File > Place...
2. Select the Image you would like to open and click Place.
3. A placement symbol will appear. Place the image where you would like.
Your selected photo is now placed in the Canvas document area.
Please create a ticket if you have any problems or suggestions for this article. Thank you for using Canvas.