The Page Navigator palette displays thumbnail previews of the pages in your document. Using the Page Navigator palette, you can quickly find and go to a particular page. Page names are displayed at the bottom of each page preview. The current page is highlighted with an orange border.
To Open the Page Navigator Palette:
Choose Window | Palettes | Page Navigator...
The Page Navigator palette floats, so you can place it anywhere on screen. You can dock the palette on the Docking bar or the Docking pane.
To Resize the Page Preview:
- In the Page Navigator palette, right-click on a page preview.
- Select one of the following:
- Fit Preview to Frame Size: Resizes the preview to display the whole page in the frame.
- Reduce Preview Size: Reduces the size of the preview. You can see less detail but more of the page.
- Increase Preview Size: Increases the size of the preview. You can see less of the page but more detail.
Page Navigator Palette Options
In the Page Navigator palette, right-click on a page preview. Choose any of the following:
Page Navigator Options
Opens the Options dialog where you can enter a name for your sheets, lock and/or add password protection, and customize the paper settings.
Deletes the selected page.
Inserts a new sheet before or after the selected sheet.
Duplicates the selected sheet.
Navigates to a specific sheet.