How to delete the Canvas User Library settings on your Mac
Overview: The following steps will remove the User Library settings for Canvas X Draw.
Note: All prior custom settings will be removed and will need to be redone within the program.
Applies To: Canvas Draw / Canvas X Draw on Mac OS
- In the Finder, select the “Go” menu > Go to Folder.
- Type ~/Library as seen below and click Go. This will immediately take you to the User Library folder on your Mac.
There are two locations where Canvas Settings files need to be deleted; Preferences and Application Support
- Open the Preferences folder and locate any "com.canvasgfx.Canvas-Draw7.plist" files and drag to the trash. If you see any other Canvas-Draw plist files for older versions, please remove them as well.
- Go back to the main User Library.
- Open Application Support > Canvas GFX and drag the entire Canvas Draw or Canvas X Draw folder to the trash.
- Empty your trash.
- Re-start your Mac.
- Once your Mac has restarted, open Canvas X Draw. (You might be prompted to input your Canvas account information again.)
Canvas should now be open the the New Document screen.
Please create a ticket if you have any problems or suggestions for this article. Thank you for using Canvas.
How to delete the Canvas System Library settings on your Mac
Overview: The following steps will remove the Mac Library settings for Canvas X Draw. The Mac library contains the activation/registration settings for Canvas X Draw. Note: All prior custom settings will be removed and will need to be redone within ...
How do I reset Canvas settings in Windows?
Overview: If you are having issues in Canvas, you have the option to reset the Canvas settings to try to resolve the issue. Note: All prior custom settings will be removed and will need to be redone. Applies To: Canvas X, Canvas X Geo, Canvas X3 ...
How to Uninstall Canvas on Mac
Overview: Here are steps to uninstall Canvas on your Mac Applies To: Canvas Draw, Canvas X Draw Steps to Perform: Delete Canvas Draw from the Applications folder. In the Finder, choose the “Go” menu > Go to Folder. Type ~/Library as seen below and ...
How to completely uninstall and reinstall Canvas X for Windows
1) For Mac: Delete Canvas Draw from the Applications folder Delete Canvas Draw directory from \Library\Preferences\ACDSystems or Canvas GFX. Delete Canvas Draw directory from ~\Library\Preferences\ACDSystems or Canvas GFX. Delete ...
Canvas X Draw for macOS System Requirements & Documentation
Getting Started Guide Getting Started Guide (PDF) Canvas X Draw Help Canvas X Draw User Guide (PDF) Supported File Formats Canvas X Draw for macOS can import a wide range of file formats. View them all here . System Requirements | Hardware Intel® ...